Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to McKenna's Blog

Hi and welcome,

My name is Danielle Fenning, and I am the proud owner of Scrap Outside the Box, an online digital scrapbooking store. One of the things I love most about digital scrapbooking is the remarkable worldwide community of women that make up this group. They are some of the most passionate and caring people I will ever meet. There is something wonderful about creative women sharing their fondest personal moments and even the trials and hardships that they have faced.

So as I was contemplating ways to help my sister with her mounting medical bills, cutting her a check for the full amount she currently owes just wasn't possible since I no longer work fulltime. But in my heart of hearts, I knew that I had to do something to help her.

My second dilemma is the large distance between us. We live almost 10 hours away from each other, so babysitting to help with childcare costs was out of the question.

So finally my other sister approached me and through her diligence to find a solution and by combining our talents of digital design, writing and old-fashioned hardwork, we came up with this "Hope for McKenna" blog where we can share with you McKenna's story. And from that also blossomed the "Hope for McKenna" charity kit.

Let us lastly say that we are not looking for a handout. The "Hope for McKenna" charity kit, which is currently being created, will be a beautifully constructed digital scrapbooking kit that is created with all of our love and passion. We hope that you will choose to purchase it when it is released on March 1st and help McKenna's family find hope for their future.

Thanks and god bless,
Danielle Fenning
McKenna's Proud Auntie
SOTB Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment