Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Official

Well, ladies and gents, it's official. McKenna's charity kit is complete and in the Scrap Outside the Box store. It's called "A Mother's Love" and it gives the word "mega" a whole different meaning. Remember that 100% of the proceeds of "A Mother's Love" go directly to the hospital and doctor's bills.

We hope that you will dig deep into your digiscrapping budget and make a little girl and her family very happy.



To purchase the kit, click here.

Thanks,
Dani

2 comments:

  1. Tracy here and I want to thank everyone so much for their hard work on this beautiful kit. It means so much to my family and I that you all would be this gracious to put your talents and time towards helping my little girl. To everyone who purchases this kit, thank you for your support. It won't be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure is all ours! We had fun, I had fun!, I just can't believe that this little angel has to go through so much for such a little one. I will be thinking of you all and praying for McKenna when she goes to surgery march 6th I believe. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from the SOTB family:) Good luck! and God Bless!:)
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete