Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bake Sale Encore!

Wow! Thank you to those of you who participated in today's bake sale. Not only did we sell all the goodies but some of my wonderful co-workers also made monetary donations to Hope for McKenna. We netted $151 today! To make the day even better, I have requests for more cookies.  I spent the evening making 8 dozen Christmas Cookies 002cookies to take to the office tomorrow.  I made Chocolate Chunk Pecan Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies for tomorrows bake sale. Only downfall was that the plastic Christmas containers are smaller than the 1st round so I could  only fit 8 to 12 cookies in each depending on the size of the cookies. I did make some cute “thank you” labels for each container. We have the potential of making about $80 so wish us luck.  I think it should go well because while I was baking, my friend, Beth called and her husband insisted she buy the Chocolate Chunk Pecan Cookies right then and there.  I hope the rest of the items sell this well tomorrow.

If you know of any great fundraising ideas, please send them our way.  It is so easy to just ask, ask, ask but it is more fulfilling to give something heartfelt in return for the donations.

Thank you again to all that support Hope for McKenna.  Hopefully, in the near future, we can spread the kindness our family and friends have shown us to another family in need. 

Thanks,

Aunt Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment