Monday, December 21, 2009

Bake Sale Fundraiser

Tomorrow, December 22nd, we will be holding a bake sale fundraiser at my office to help raise additional funds for Hope for McKenna. HFM Fundraiser Bake Sale 024

I will be selling and/or raffling off three tubs of Chocolate Chunk & Pecan Cookies (18 count)  as well as three take-out boxes  of the Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies (6 count). I made them all tonight with Nestle brand chocolate chips.  I also have a tree-shaped, glass candy canister filled with various Christmas candy such as Snickers, Whoppers, Chocolate Crisps, Hershey’s chocolates and cherry cordial Hershey’s kisses.  I also have a coffee mug filled with Hershey’s candy and some chocolate angels. I am trying to decide what will be sold and what will be raffled off. The only thing I forgot was to buy raffle tickets. I am sure I’ll make do.

 HFM Fundraiser Bake Sale 020HFM Fundraiser Bake Sale 021HFM Fundraiser Bake Sale 018

Thank you for all your support during our efforts to raise money for McKenna.  Our goal is to help alleviate the financial burden that her 6 surgeries in the past two years have created.  Any money  that we raise above and beyond her medical expenses will be donated to a cleft palate association chosen by the Conrad family. 

Thank you again for your support and if you have the opportunity, please participate in the fundraiser tomorrow in Mt. Laurel.

Brandy Pate

No comments:

Post a Comment